Friday, September 17, 2010

Coffee

I Love Coffee!!!!!
Most people who know me, know that I love my coffee!
The best part about a cup of coffee, is when it is piping hot early in the morning.
Lately, due to my workout schedule, I have not been able to enjoy my cup of coffee until at least 8 or 8:30 in the morning. The only positive thing about that is due to my new coffee pot it stays HOT until almost 11 AM after it gets made at 5:20 (for Brian when he goes to work) and the machine doesn't even stay on!
It is GREAT!

So here is my toast to Friday, after a long week and a gloomy, cool day!!!

I promise to get back to blogging after the wedding...right now there just hasn't been a lot of time.

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! When is the wedding. Post some details!!! (if you have time of course) Really random, but you were in my dream last night. You, me, Tasha L, and Erica went to Paris. We were sitting out in some cafe talking about how we were going to tell everyone that for our 30th birthday we went to France with our girlfriends. Seriously don't know what brought that on in my subconscience. Good luck with the wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara - That is an awesome dream...I would LOVE to fly over to Paris for our 30th birthdays!!!! Maybe someday, right. How are you doing? Sophia is soooooooo adorable! I love your blog posts of course too!!! Wedding planning is great! I will definitely be posting details one of these days! I have a couple of posts on our wedding website: www.mywedding.com/hammergregoire if you want to check it out! Hope all is well! I am sooooo bummed I didn't get a chance to see you when you were in MN. Hopefully next time!

    ReplyDelete