Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wedding preparations

Hi All!  I know I have not posted much about the wedding at all, but it is only 38 days away!!!! YIKES and YIPPEE!  Brian and I are both really excited, even though there are a lot of little things to do in the next 5 weeks!  I have two bridal showers this weekend that I am looking forward to and I am ALMOST done with the bridesmaids jewelry!  Here is a sneak peak...if you can't make out the images...good :) you aren't supposed to as it is a SURPRISE!!!!!  I have had my first dress fitting and my second one is on October 1st...I am really hoping the seamstress does a good job because the dress was WAY too big.

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. I went to your wedding site, very cute! Way to go making homemade bridesmaid gifts. Cute idea and way more personal. My mom made mine their purses for the day. It turned out great! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete